Kids emoto style bike?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kids emoto style bike?

Since Sur Ron is under the commercial ebike header I figured I would put the this topic on this part of the forum. I have my 7 year old on an electric motorcycle so we can go on trails around our house. We live in an area in the country with lots of trails around. I have been riding my Luna X-1 and he has been riding his Razor mx500. This set up works surprisingly well for him. We can ride 5 miles all on trails at a pretty good clip. But he's ready for an upgrade so off to the internet we go! So far I have found OSET and have been thinking about getting one of those. The MX 10 looks great but would probably go with a 20.0 lithium. I have also looked at the KTM which is very expensive Ebike. Husaberg has a similar and expensive offering as well. while these are great, I think my son would outgrow them fast. I have been looking at the Kuberg too. Those seemed a little expensive for what you get. I like the OSET because it has dials for power and speed and he can grow in to it. I would not be looking at these if I only had one child. I have 2 boys and plan on getting something that will last and can be passed down to my other son. The razor is considered pretty cheap both in quality and price, but I have been impressed with the bike. It goes about 15 miles an hour and the battery seems to last a long time. My 7 year old is big for his age at 4'3" and about 58 pounds. We went on a pretty big ride with him and the bike lasted an hour of straight riding. For $500, we have definitely got our money out of it over the past year. I plan on putting training wheels on it and giving it to his little brother. Anyone else have any experience with OSET, Kuberg, KTM......I wish he was old enough for a SUR RON. If he gets any better I will HAVE to get a Sur Ron....HEHEHEHE. Then I can give him my Sur Ron in a few years and get a new one.....
Working...
X