Bolton Foxbat mountain fat tire ebike for sale $2500 reduced price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bolton Foxbat mountain fat tire ebike for sale $2500 reduced price

Enjoy riding through winter snow on trails. Fat tires are the answer. This is a Beast of a fat tire mid drive with 1000 watt motor and a 48v21Ah battery. Used a total of 5 times so just like brand new. Achilles rupture has stopped my use. Full specifications on area13bikes.com/products/Foxbat. Purchased from Bolton e-bikes in CA. The current price is $2999 from Bolton. 5 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0113.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	2.04 MB
ID:	164848 Save $500 dollars and fully assembledy Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0112.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	2.47 MB
ID:	164849 /tested for this one. Includes custom adjustable stem(extra cost item) and rack that can carry up to 50 lbs. Range of this ebike is up to 60 miles because of the humongous battery with LG cells. Throttle or pedal assist options. David at 518 796-4837 text for appt and or questions. Leave a callback number.

Also have a KAC heavy duty rack to carry this bike that fits only a 2” receiver on your vehicle. Only 1 slot installed but have the others so you can carry 2 bikes up to 60 lbs. each. Used 2 times so like new just like the bike out of the shipping container. Price is $450.

Bank cashiers check or cash for one or both. Price (now reduced) is firm. Local pickup only.
    considering this bike and rack are just like taking out of the box new. Fully assembled and tested. Charger included with the bike. Perfect for deep woods trails, hunting, bike camping and winter snow with 4inch fat tires. Enjoy cycling trails all winter.)​

2500 dollars is not too expensive and not too low, I have bought ebike at this price before. I myself am a cycling enthusiast, using ebike for many years, I think ebike is really a good way to travel

Comment

That Beast of a fat tire mid-drive bike sounds like a solid deal, especially for winter trail riding and deep woods adventures. Fat tires are indeed key for snow and rough terrain. Sorry to hear about your Achilles though, that's a bummer.

I just ordered a Zen Photon myself, taking advantage of their current offer. While it's a different style from the Beast, the Photon's versatility and specs really caught my eye, especially for everyday use and occasional off-road trips. It's always exciting to add a new ebike to the collection and explore different capabilities.

Good luck with your sale, and hope you recover soon. Here's to more cycling adventures when you're back on the trail!​

Comment

Working...
      X