Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AKEZ AJ1 electric bike advanced settings

Hi all.
    does anyone happen to know what the factory settings are in the advanced setting for the akez electric bike. i think i may have messed mine up. i would ask the company but the website is coming up as unavailable at this time. it has a M5 display screen. the wheel size is 20" 4.0 has a 48 volt battery. 750W motor.
    thanks in advance.

Click image for larger version  Name:	bike.jpg Views:	0 Size:	191.2 KB ID:	164949

Hello,

Exploring the Electric Bike Advanced Settings – Where Innovation Meets Customization!

Unlock a whole new level of control and personalization with these advanced settings. It's like fine-tuning your bike to match your unique riding style and preferences. From adjusting power delivery to optimizing regenerative braking, the possibilities are endless.

This is where your electric bike transforms from a mode of transportation to an extension of yourself. Dive into the settings, make it truly yours, and watch your riding experience reach new heights. Whether you're a speed enthusiast or an eco-conscious rider, these settings have something for everyone.

So, gear up, dive into the advanced settings, and let the adventure begin. Your electric bike just became your canvas for crafting the perfect ride.

Comment

Working...
    X