Error code 03 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error code 03 help

yesterday after I stopped my bike started randomly displaying error code 03 which I guess has to do with motor. Bike won't work and I tried fixing it yesterday then I pushed on wire and it started working . This morning I can't get it to work again . I switched a new controller to see if it was wiring but it's not that. Getting same error. Sometimes it feels like it's gonna work. It'll take a little juice then pop up with error code. Anyone that can help please. This is my commuter in am. Pretty bummed out

Ok I've narrowed it down to the wire coming out of hub motor it's not from controller. Makes sound like wires faulty, gives a little juice. I got it to work for a hour by pressing it in hard but once it sat for awhile it went back to not working

Comment

Have you tried opening the controller. Sounds like a loose phase.

Comment

Didn't you recently have to splice in a new round cable to a 750W motor?

I've spliced the round Bafang cables into two motors, and the first time I did it, I did a bad connection on one of the Hall wires. It showed up as soon as I hooked it up. It wasn't a task I liked doing and I had concerns that vibration will crack one of the solder joints. I put splints under the shrink wrap so the cable is stiff in the spliced area.
        Last edited by HarryS; 12-13-2016, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X