LCD has power but does not function.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heffe211
    started a topic LCD has power but does not function.

LCD has power but does not function.

I just bought a new Sondors original, I was an original backer from day one of the indigogo days. Last bike got stolen so I bought a replacement. I upgraded to the 36v 12.8Ah battery. I purchased the Lunacycle LCD display and 25amp controller(which I'm finding out doesn't work with my battery upgrade) So I just installed the LCD and the screen gets power and I can scroll through the pedal assist modes , but that is it. The pedal assist does not work or activate, it does not show speed/distance etc. It basically just lights up and that's all it does. I checked all connections and they are all connected tight.

• Heffe211
    replied
    Sorry for the late response. I believe the Luna controller will work with my battery, I just have to change the connection to a xt-90 connection to get it to plug into the battery. The throttle DOES have an on off button. Same throttle that was on my original Sondors.

Leave a comment:

• max_volt
    replied
    Just to verify, your throttle has no on/off switch?

Leave a comment:

• HarryS
    replied
    Perhaps the Luna LCD doesn't work properly with a Sondors controller?

Why doesn't the Luna 25A controller work with your Sondors battery? Wrong battery connectors? You could change those. I have a Luna 25A controller that was sold for the Sondors too, although I don't have a Sondors. It works on any of my batteries from 36V to 52V.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X