LCD DashBoard For Sondors Bike KT-LCD3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LCD DashBoard For Sondors Bike KT-LCD3

I just installed a KT-LCD3 Dashboard, I purchased from Luna Cycle, on my stock Sondors gen 2 ebike (stock battery, stock controller). When turn it on, the battery capacity indicator is blank with a fully charged battery. Any ideas as to how I can get it to display a charge?

I do not think that display is compatible with the GEN 2 sondors bike without changing the controller as well. Is the bike working normally otherwise?

Comment

The bike seems to be working normally otherwise. I have a Storm Hot Rod Sine Wave Controller 36-60v, but I am waiting to install it when my Luna Storm 48V-SONDERS-PF-20AH battery arrives on Monday. I didn't want to install the controller and then have to reposition it with the new battery install. I'm assuming, then, that everything will work well once the upgrade is complete.

Comment

Hey serphr

you have to switch out your controller - and check that all Display Settings are set correct on the display!
        Settings for your display:
        KT LCD3 settings for Sondors buy a LCD here: klick Max. Speed: leave it, or set it to 25 km/hWheel Diameter: 29 inchesMetric and Imperial Units: y...

Comment

Working...
        X