Electric Throttle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electric Throttle

Anybody have tips or tricks for the electric throttle? Trail riding going full throttle if you get off and then back on you have to twist 3/4 before it engages again. After a ride your hand and wrist are smoked! Can't be the only one dying

I have the same problem! Pretty much always at full throttle when riding trails. After 1-2 hours my wrist is killing me. Hurts for days afterwards. I've experimented with moving my brake levers around which hasn't really helped. Riser bars help a little, but it's still a problem. I'm ordering a bigger sprocket to see if that'll help with not needing full throttle as much (to get up steeper stuff). I wonder if a thumb throttle or 1/4 turn throttle would be better?

Comment

Yah, need someone who knows how to adjust contact points or a replacement model. Someone please help

Comment

My friend got his Surron last month,his has a 1/4 electronic throttle stock.Mine is the cable version which I use a xr50 throttle assembly 1/4 turn.

Comment

So, his throttle only rotates a 1/4 turn total... I just received mine 2 weeks ago. Any chance of asking him if there any markings on it so I can call Luna. I haven't seen anything on any sites that says 1/4 turn. That would definitely resolve the issue. Thanks Kauiguy! P.S 11 YEARS ON THE BIG ISLAND,but sadly just moved to this shit hole California. Aloha and Mahalo

Comment

Kauaiguy, one more thing, looking for pegs, do you have a model and brand that fits. Bought a set and doesn't fit

Comment

I got these on Amazon.You do need to put a spacer on the pivot pin to keep the spring in gaged.

Comment

I have a text into my friend to get the other question answered.

Comment

Here ya go: This is my friends new Surron.My 1/4 throttle has the same twist distance

Comment

Thanks! Tore the throttle down and the limiter is gone! Looks like a mold issue... Luna is sending a new one. Thanks for the peg link! Grooming a 20' gap, I"ll send a vid of the yard sale once my balls drop!

Comment

Working...
                    X