Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After Market foot Pegs

Anybody know of aftermarket pegs that will work? Anodized is preferred

I have these on my bike and like them, but needed a washer spacer with a dab of silicone to hold it in place to be level.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Adventure without Risk is Disneyland.
    www.lostroadie.com

Comment

• fishzilla
      fishzilla commented
      Editing a comment
      I have the same ones, but yours in the picture looks like they are on backwords and swing forward?
      Is it jus an illusion? Great idea on the washer shim.

• Lost Roadie
      Lost Roadie commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes it looks like I put them on backwards after I installed the pegs, stupid me! haha Fixed and still level with the washers. Thanks for pointing that out.

Cool,thanks Lost Roadie, impressive web site. How off level are they? 1/4"

Comment

Thanks! Yeah, they would be angled back just a bit without some sort of 2-3mm spacer. Might not even bother some folks as is. I bent a washer 90 degrees, a dab of silicon or glue and they are flat when standing. The pressure from the pegs holds them in, the glue keeps the from falling out when the pegs rotate up from hitting rocks or something. Also note the washer placed inside the bracket.
      For the price they are working out great for me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4348.JPG
Views:	2021
Size:	2.42 MB
ID:	112850
      Adventure without Risk is Disneyland.
      www.lostroadie.com

Comment

Perfect. Thanks for the help

Comment

Klx110 pegs fit perfectly on the surron. I run IMS SUPER STOCK and they are fantastic.

Comment

Thanks Atx!

Comment

If you're running the IMS Super Stock, you go with the Honda or they all the same mounting system?

Comment

Originally posted by Umberto View Post
                If you're running the IMS Super Stock, you go with the Honda or they all the same mounting system?
                Klx110 is a Kawasaki so I am not sure if the CRF110 pegs are the same. sorry

Comment

Ali express Rmz 250/450 footpegs mount perfectly.

Comment

I like Pivot Pegz and bought a used set off a Yamaha 1200 Tenere from a salvage yard, they were an exact fit and it would appear from looking at pictures on ebay many versions and knock offs of pivot pegz will also fit...but be your own judge please.

Comment

Delete..
                      Editing this topic. As much of it is bad information.

Last edited by dirtman; 12-16-2020, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Roadie View Post

---> Also note the washer placed inside the bracket.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4348.JPG Views:	348 Size:	2.42 MB ID:	112850
                        Yes they are a bit sloopy. Might need 2 washers.

Last edited by dirtman; 12-16-2020, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiyerbirdie View Post
                          Ali express Rmz 250/450 footpegs mount perfectly.
                          As I searching the internet for info. (Surron light bee foot pegs)
                          I found this info on the RMZ foot pegs. Red and Gold only.
                          You need to re-use the existing springs-thru bolts pins-washer-clip
                          Notice. No need for a spacer. plenty of room for the existing spring.

【Features】 Sharp teeth made from hardened steel resist wear, Removeable and replaceable teeth, Exclusive bridge Improved comfort and control with nearly 30% more surface area.

Read comment below before ordering.
                          Last edited by dirtman; 12-16-2020, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• sc-surfer
                            sc-surfer commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Do NOT order the ones pictured here. They a incorrect. I know, I got some. You have to cut down the 'sleeve' part to fit and the springs are all wrong. You need RMZ250/45 2010 year or NEWER. Save yourself some hassle. I now have a butchered set in blue that don't really fit the Sur Ron well and no longer fit an RMZ. At least they were cheap.
                            Last edited by sc-surfer; 12-08-2020, 04:14 PM.

One Cut Paste of a u-tube video saves a lot of typing.

Installing Universal foot Pegs on the Sur Ron - YouTube
                          Hey guys! In this video I install wider foot pegs. My boots kept slipping off the pegs while riding so I decided it was time to do something about it. Altho...

Hey guys! In this video I install wider foot pegs. My boots kept slipping off the pegs
                          Although these Foot Pegs look nice they were hard to install and needed modifications.
                          Link to Foot Pegs- https://amzn.to/34cZojd

Repeat..
                          Although these pegs look nice, they were hard to install and needed modification.
                          Last edited by dirtman; 12-16-2020, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X