X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dirtman
    replied
    Originally posted by Suck-It-Corona View Post
    Anybody know of aftermarket pegs that will work?
    This is a review of the topic. (Foot Pegs) Pegs that will work without modification or cursing.

This worked for me. Took longer to unpack than to install on the stock foot-peg bracket.
    Silver Only $21.00Post #1.. Lost Roadie..
    I have these on my bike and like them, but needed a washer spacer with a dab of silicone to hold it in place to be level.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1-I ordered these the day I read this post.
    Don`t buy these. Unless you like to curse or have access to a Machine shop.
    I can use them on my 1997 DR-200-Suzuki Dual Sport with a few modifications

Post #6 ATX..--Klx110 pegs fit perfectly on the surron. I run IMS SUPER STOCK and they are fantastic
    ----KLX 110 = Kawasaki..... Super-Stock = expensive

Post #10---Fiy-birdie.Ali express Rmz 250/450 footpegs mount perfectly.Notice. See comment for correct year.

-----sc-surfer commented
    Do NOT order the ones pictured here. They a incorrect. I know, I got some. You have to cut down the 'sleeve' part to fit and the springs are all wrong. You need RMZ250/45 2010 year or NEWER. Save yourself some hassle. I now have a butchered set in blue that don't really fit the Sur Ron well and no longer fit an RMZ. At least they were cheap.

---Post #11. Markster.--09-16-2020, 09:21 AM
    I like Pivot Pegz and bought a used set off a Yamaha 1200 Tenere from a salvage yard
    Comment----Quite expensive if you don`t have access to a salvage yard.

---Post #14--
    Installing Universal foot Pegs on the Sur Ron - YouTube
    Hey guys! In this video I install wider foot pegs. My boots kept slipping off the pegs while riding so I decided it was time to do something about it. Altho...

Hey guys! In this video I install wider foot pegs. My boots kept slipping off the pegs
    Although these Foot Pegs look nice they were hard to install and needed modifications.
    Link to Foot Pegs- https://amzn.to/34cZojd
    Repeat..
    Although these pegs look nice, they were hard to install and needed modification.

---Post #16 Sur-Russ..
    I got these ones on ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/131595480827 only 10 left in stock
    They are similar to others posted above. They fit and work perfectly and were easy to install with no issues.

---Post # 17 SC-Surfer.
    ---You want the ones that look like this! Direct fit with no tweaks needed.

@- Post #18. Edited to place all information on 1 page to place in my SRX-LB notebook.
    Last edited by dirtman; 12-17-2020, 04:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sc-surfer
    replied
    You want the ones that look like this! Direct fit with no tweaks needed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 5.13.50 PM.png
Views:	898
Size:	205.8 KB
ID:	118759

Leave a comment:

• sc-surfer
    commented on 's reply
    Do NOT order the ones pictured here. They a incorrect. I know, I got some. You have to cut down the 'sleeve' part to fit and the springs are all wrong. You need RMZ250/45 2010 year or NEWER. Save yourself some hassle. I now have a butchered set in blue that don't really fit the Sur Ron well and no longer fit an RMZ. At least they were cheap.
    Last edited by sc-surfer; 12-08-2020, 04:14 PM.

• Sur-Russ
    replied
    I got these ones on ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/131595480827

They are similar to others posted above. They fit and work perfectly and were easy to install with no issues.

Leave a comment:

• dirtman
    replied
    One Cut Paste of a u-tube video saves a lot of typing.

Installing Universal foot Pegs on the Sur Ron - YouTube
    Hey guys! In this video I install wider foot pegs. My boots kept slipping off the pegs while riding so I decided it was time to do something about it. Altho...

Hey guys! In this video I install wider foot pegs. My boots kept slipping off the pegs
    Although these Foot Pegs look nice they were hard to install and needed modifications.
    Link to Foot Pegs- https://amzn.to/34cZojd

Repeat..
    Although these pegs look nice, they were hard to install and needed modification.
    Last edited by dirtman; 12-16-2020, 02:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dirtman
    replied
    Originally posted by Fiyerbirdie View Post
    Ali express Rmz 250/450 footpegs mount perfectly.
    As I searching the internet for info. (Surron light bee foot pegs)
    I found this info on the RMZ foot pegs. Red and Gold only.
    You need to re-use the existing springs-thru bolts pins-washer-clip
    Notice. No need for a spacer. plenty of room for the existing spring.

【Features】 Sharp teeth made from hardened steel resist wear, Removeable and replaceable teeth, Exclusive bridge Improved comfort and control with nearly 30% more surface area.

Read comment below before ordering.
    Last edited by dirtman; 12-16-2020, 02:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dirtman
    replied
    Originally posted by Lost Roadie View Post

---> Also note the washer placed inside the bracket.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4348.JPG Views:	348 Size:	2.42 MB ID:	112850
    Yes they are a bit sloopy. Might need 2 washers.

Last edited by dirtman; 12-16-2020, 02:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dirtman
    replied
    Delete..
    Editing this topic. As much of it is bad information.

Last edited by dirtman; 12-16-2020, 02:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• markstertt
    replied
    I like Pivot Pegz and bought a used set off a Yamaha 1200 Tenere from a salvage yard, they were an exact fit and it would appear from looking at pictures on ebay many versions and knock offs of pivot pegz will also fit...but be your own judge please.

Leave a comment:

• Fiyerbirdie
    replied
    Ali express Rmz 250/450 footpegs mount perfectly.

Leave a comment:

• Atx_sur_ron
    replied
    Originally posted by Umberto View Post
    If you're running the IMS Super Stock, you go with the Honda or they all the same mounting system?
    Klx110 is a Kawasaki so I am not sure if the CRF110 pegs are the same. sorry

Leave a comment:

• Umberto
    replied
    If you're running the IMS Super Stock, you go with the Honda or they all the same mounting system?

Leave a comment:

• Suck-It-Corona
    replied
    Thanks Atx!

Leave a comment:

• Atx_sur_ron
    replied
    Klx110 pegs fit perfectly on the surron. I run IMS SUPER STOCK and they are fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• Lost Roadie
    commented on 's reply
    Yes it looks like I put them on backwards after I installed the pegs, stupid me! haha Fixed and still level with the washers. Thanks for pointing that out.
Working...
X