Just ordered!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just ordered!

After riding my neighbors bike and plenty of contemplation I ordered my new X. Now what will it come with? E throttle? Graphics? Shock/fork combo? Thanks all!

Congrats on a great purchase. I have a black edition from June of this year and modding already. Brakes need better pads, front DNM fork is ok but I will be swapping out for a DVO Emerald. Change out foot peg mounts to the 7075 machined ones with cross support bar, much stronger combo. A riser stem and bar for taller riders might be good as well as the long rear fender for starters.

Comment

Good choice, these Sur Ron's are a blast!

My Aug delivery came with DNM suspension and with some actual effort to get them dialed in I am quite content with their performance for the riding I do, considering the upgrade cost. E-throttle is now standard on all new bikes. Now the painful wait begins for you, may it go fast! From my experience Luna delivers when they say they will.

Adventure without Risk is Disneyland.
      www.lostroadie.com

Comment

• Oldgx460
        Oldgx460 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice video, what did you use?

Guys, I have question?! Did you have to do the speed mod/ cut wire to unleash full power? My neighbor got an X a couple months back and he said he didn’t need to do that. I’m just wondering if there is more power to tap into

Comment

One of my friends also did not have to cut the wire for full power,he got his 2 months ago.

Comment

I just ordered mine about three days ago. They told me I should be seeing it within three weeks is there any truth to that. Or is it gonna be my like my super 73 And take three months.

Comment

They have been pretty accurate on shipping times,you won’t wait long

Comment

Got mine a couple of months ago...did not need to cut the wire..50mph out of the box, at least thats what the speedo said..

Comment

The speedo gets its info from the motor rpms,if you regear or change tire sizes it won’t be accurate anymore.

Comment

I ordered my sur Ron x a couple weeks ago . waiting is. Brutal. But did you get any kind of confirmation of the purchase from Luna?

Comment

• Kauaiguy
                    Kauaiguy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What did you pick as your shipping method?

• Oldgx460
                    Oldgx460 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I had an invoice the next day, check your spam folder.

Mine shipped on Wednesday! It should arrive on Thursday, just before I leave on another trip.

Comment

• majerus
                    majerus commented
                    Editing a comment
                    When did you order?

• Oldgx460
                    Oldgx460 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    August 28th

Is my sur Ron ready for pick up?

Comment

I just ordered an X from Luna as well, they said their shipment arrived Friday, Seventh is my drop off date.

You have to make sure to call your Fedex “Local Service Center” and schedule a drop off time and date. They won’t bring it to you unless you do that first.

let’s hope those green wires are cut and the axle isn’t too stuck

Comment

Originally posted by Surreal View Post
                      I just ordered an X from Luna as well, they said their shipment arrived Friday, Seventh is my drop off date.

You have to make sure to call your Fedex “Local Service Center” and schedule a drop off time and date. They won’t bring it to you unless you do that first.

let’s hope those green wires are cut and the axle isn’t too stuck
                      I had to cut my wire.

Comment

Working...
                      X