Battery charge issue/error??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battery charge issue/error??

I let the neighbor kid rip wheelies today. He rode back in limp mode/EP. I put the charger on and it is flashing a yellow light. Anybody have any idea what this means? Charger comes on, blinks yellow, then red and the fan comes on for a sec, then shuts down.

Anyone know what this means??

I read a thread on that issue on endless sphere, I think. I research alot surron info but only remember half of it. Sorry that doesn't help. I'm sure you have tried more than once to get the charger running. Maybe leave it plugged in and see if it kicks on again to charge. I'm in no position to give out advice. You seem very knowledgeable about bikes. Good luck

Comment

Not sure if this helps, or if you've already checked...
      https://electricbike.com/forum/forum...ting#post90004

Comment

Originally posted by sc-surfer View Post
        I let the neighbor kid rip wheelies today. He rode back in limp mode/EP. I put the charger on and it is flashing a yellow light.
        From 1 day ago.. I hope all is well with your charger & Battery.

Lesson learned.. Never let others test ride your SRX-LB .
        Ask for a $500.00 deposit for a SRX test ride.. $1000.00 if you want to jump or wheelie.

Comment

• sc-surfer
          sc-surfer commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL, true that. Eventually it did start charging. Seems to be ok. Might have just been to hot? In any case, ya, he's gonna have to buy his own.
      Working...
      X