• Show
Clear All

We designed a complete bodykit and seat for the Sur-Ron. 4MFoundry.com

Click image for larger version

Name:	closeup 2.jpg
Views:	4519
Size:	729.7 KB
ID:	133120

Our company is called 4MFoundry. We would love to hear your feedback. If you're interested please join our mailing list so we can get a better feel for numbers. Thanks!
    http://4mfoundry.com

Comment

• hoggdoc
      hoggdoc commented
      Editing a comment
      That looks great. What material did you use?

• dales2ale
      dales2ale commented
      Editing a comment
      Have added the set riserl kit to Black X, would like to know is you considered that modifcation in your design.

• girlmtnbiker
      girlmtnbiker commented
      Editing a comment
      A ballpark estimate?
      Thank you!

That looks sharp

Comment

The front fender thing serves no purpose but I like the rest.

Comment

• Spark
        Spark commented
        Editing a comment
        It's pretty cool looking and the seat looks like it would work great, I agree with you about the front fender. Hope they come up with more graphics and color options. I'm sure they will if it starts selling. And I just bought the deluxe float seat from luna and a new longer rear fender. Just my luck! I bet it will be on the pricey side like most decent parts for the surron. Give me something to do this winter. I'm on the notice list to find out more about it

How much does it cost

Comment

We will have to wait and see, it says it will be available this fall.

Comment

The more that I look at this body kit the more I like it. The seat and fender is really long . Seat might be a little on the slim side, but it pretty sharp looking. I'm sure there will be some you tube videos in the near future. I will be waiting to watch.

Comment

I think they posted here to see how many people will be interested, so if you are ,get on there waiting list on their website!

Comment

I'm sure what we are seeing in the images are all 3d printed panels for engineering and fitment testing.
              The company will collect interested email addresses to prove interest in their product to promote investment dollars.
              Once they have enough investment, they invest in the molds and and contract the production.
              The more emails they receive the sooner the viability of a product available to us, but could still take years.

My opinion?
              Looks good, I like the modern dirtbike shape. The quick disconnect for the seat is nice. Price will determine need for me as well as replacement parts.

Comment

• Spark
                Spark commented
                Editing a comment
                They claim its been in development for a year, everybody should show interest and hit there get in line button even if you are remotely interested. Don't have nothing to lose and maybe they will move forward in production. Pretty sure they are going to read our comments and see what we think about it. They just subscribed today and posted it here .

I like the look a lot, if the price isn't to crazy I'll be in for sure, I'm sick of whacking my knees on the sur-ron frame and the extra seat length will add to comfort been waiting for the race spec seat to be available for ages, this looks a huge improvement on that.

Comment

You could really do alot of graphics and color schemes and make your bike unique, I like the camo pattern but I wish they had it in urban color, that would look good on a grey or black bike. I like how business are opening up and offering new products tailored to the bike. There must be an opportunity to prosper in the surron aftermarket parts. I like the growing interest. Must reflect on the mods that or being done.

Comment

I think it looks awesome! The only part that I think needs revision is the front fender, as others have said. It looks like something off a PW50 and I cant see how it would stop mud flicking up on the battery. Good job though!

Comment

be nice if small rear Rack - carry water bottle -- 4 pounds

Comment

Take my money!
                      But lose the front 'beak'. It's not a BMW GS. Otherwise a great looking setup!

Comment

This looks awesome

Comment

Working...
                        X