Kke fork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kke fork

I recently got one of the new sur rons and it came with the kke front fork and i was wondering is the kke forks better than the dnm and fastace forks or about the same
    Thanks

I have a Sur Ron with a Killah, and a Segway with a DNM, and both perform reasonably well. I suggest you ride the bike with the fork you have and see if you want to spend $1k or more to upgrade.

Comment

A few days ago I bought an electric bike, it is the latest brand and its fork is a kke fork. It's also good and rides very smoothly with shock absorption.

Comment

i run the kke on my surron x. I just mistakenly landed in the flat tonight off an 8 foot jump. i didn't wash out or bounce off. It's not bad. play with the settings. the rebound won't be a problme. it's just the compression stroke you must be worried about. I've heard if you can't get enough resistance you can put mx shock oil in the compression tube. This is how motocross forks work. I have not validated this. Oh- check your air pressure first. bottom of the left fork. get a high pressure shock pump and experiment.

Comment

• Craig58
          Craig58 commented
          Editing a comment
          vigalass. Would you know if bottom air tokens can be used in the KKE.? My understanding of the air pressure is to get the sag set right is that correct? I have also noticed the KKE on my Sur ron does not resemble the model BF- 35SRC that is on the KKE site. Mine are identical to the BF- 37ARC Here is the KKE site. http://kkeracing.com.cn/good/107.html?t=en-us

There is a lack of any tuning info that I can find on the KKE forks which is rather sad imo.
      Working...
      X