Where to get REAR SHOCK upgrade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to get REAR SHOCK upgrade?

I am about 250lbs and need a bit more support in my rear shock. I check Luna everyday for the 550lb rear shock upgrade but they are always out of stock. Can anyone recommend a reputable place where I can get a 550lb or 650lb rear shock?

Disregard the link. Figured out that the online store is a scam. Do not buy from "Mange Bike Parts". The storefront is supposed to be in San Francisco but doesn't exist. The office is in the UK.
    A simple google maps search revealed that neither location is a bike shop.
    Last edited by cyclokinesis; 05-01-2022, 07:11 PM.

Comment

I appreciate you looking nonetheless. I have looked all last week, probably for a total of 4 hours. Cannot find a spring to upgrade.

Comment

Sur Ron Shop has springs in various colors and stiffness choices of 550-650 or 750 lbs.

https://www.surronshop.com/stranica-.../custom-spring

Comment

• X-Nitro
          X-Nitro commented
          Editing a comment
          I have made orders with the Surronshop in Russia, They had good service and I had no problems.
          This was before recent world events, so I would contact them to check if things are shipping smoothly.

• dirtman
          dirtman commented
          Editing a comment
          I would not buy anything from China.
          Well maybe nothing until I need another Electric dirt bike.
          (Or parts for my SRX-LB when available)

• surronster
          surronster commented
          Editing a comment
          X-Nitro - how much was shipping? What if a product doesn't work out, what are returns like? PayPal only?
      Working...
      X