Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kauaiguy
    replied
    The max watts ,is set in the ASI BacDoor app.

Leave a comment:

• vigalass
    replied
    Thanks for the input. i ditched the Eggrider and went to the GreenLine Engineering app. More flexible. Set that at 16kw for some experimenting. When i track the telemetry stats the bike will only generate a max of 12.4kw. i don't need more power but it's a mystery i have to solve.

Leave a comment:

• Kauaiguy
    replied
    The max watts is set in the Bac4000 not the Eggrider so won’t go higher with the Eggrider.12,000 watts is already higher than the motor can take in short burst.

Leave a comment:

• vigalass
    started a topic >12kw power adjustment help needed

>12kw power adjustment help needed

Guys- need help adjusting power. I'm running a asi bac4000 with a chi 60v/60 gladiator battery controlled by Eggrider. I've been running the bike at 12kw and 430phase amps for months. no issues. I want to experiment with going up higher than 12kw but when i set the eggrider kw to 15kw or 16kw, the maximum kw the bike will generate is 12kw. all the battery cells check out fine. this battery should make 16kw in bursts but it won't. are there any eggrider or asi settings that govern going over 12kw? I'm open to any suggestions.

please don't write me about how this is a bad idea. just write back with advice on how to troubleshoot. thanks.

Working...
X