Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crowm
    replied
    This is Lightning the blue x model with paint tire brake headset and flywheel bearing mods cables pedal short steel cranks on and on The red one is my bee from original us ship last may Roket converted to X with controller paint bearings fox 40 forks bar mirror etc. 40,000 miles and still doing in process of paint and final upgrades

Leave a comment:

• Breeze
    replied
    Added a Husqvarna seat foam from eBay. It added about an inch, needs 2 more, but getting better.

Leave a comment:

• k3rm1t
    replied
    With the weight of the bike and rider, will a complete tubeless conversion work? I'm guessing the bead won't really hold. I have tubliss(tm) systems in my dirt bikes and LOVE them. They aren't cheap and require a additional hole in the rim for the high pressure valve. I need to look to see if the rims on these bikes will work with them. I'll dig into it and if so, try slapping one in the rear first. It's super fun to play with almost zero pressure in your tire.
    I also live with goat-heads that seem magically able to puncture even moto tires so it could save a trail-side tube replacement.

Leave a comment:

• RLP65202
    replied
    Homemade rear mud guard, keeps mud out of rear shock. Removed brake cut off sensors. Soldered "low power" wire back together.
    I would love to see someone tackle, and film a tubeless upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• k3rm1t
    started a topic Show us your mods!

Show us your mods!

Pretty stoked on my X model Sur-ron. Really curious what you are all doing as mods. New tires? Tubeliss/tubeless? hacks? new forks?

Working...
X