21inch MX wheel on a RST fork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

21inch MX wheel on a RST fork

Has anyone done a 21" rim on the RST Killah fork? I really want to try it but the wheel maker doesn't think it will fit. I'm not sure if I can shave some material from the center brace and make it work.
    I read one guy who used a 26 mtb rim in front but not sure what fork he had. I just want to change the balance so it's more like a dirtbike, better in soft dirt and sand.

I was told that the White version RST fork can’t fit the 21 inch wheel ,but that the black version could,but I’m also waiting for confirmation before I make an order.

Comment

A 26 inch bicycle rim is the about the same diameter,you can check clearance that way.For me with the Black Rst it is to close as I ride in mud.

Comment

Originally posted by Kauaiguy View Post
        I was told that the White version RST fork can’t fit the 21 inch wheel ,but that the black version could,but I’m also waiting for confirmation before I make an order.
        I was told the white version RST forks cant fit the 21 inch wheel..
        You can read it here

Wheels:

Contact Josh Nowell: joshnowell1969@gmail.com

Or

https://www.ebay.com/usr/wickedwheelw...

Comment

Originally posted by Kauaiguy View Post
          A 26 inch bicycle rim is the about the same diameter,you can check clearance that way.For me with the Black Rst it is to close as I ride in mud.
          A 26 inch bicycle rim. Not recommended for hard riding. Not sure if HD bicycle rims are available.

Comment

The 26 inch bike wheel is just to estimate diameter as it is about the same diameter as the 21 inch motorcycle rim and tire.
            Last edited by Kauaiguy; 01-17-2021, 10:50 AM.

Comment

The RST white and black are identical. I think people are confusing the RST black with the 27.5 killah.

Comment

• mbiker_101
                mbiker_101 commented
                Editing a comment
                Sky what tires are those? They fit, looks really close?

• skyungjae
                skyungjae commented
                Editing a comment
                Maxxis Maxxcross 70/100-19
            Working...
            X