[UPDATE: SOLD] VanMoof S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[UPDATE: SOLD] VanMoof S2

VanMoof's electrified S2 ebike comes with some impressive security features, including GSM anti-theft tracking, a built-in alarm, and internal rear-wheel lock. No other bike on the market offers more advanced safety features.

I purchased this bike for the peace of mind (in an urban setting) after my previous one got stolen. The only reason I'm selling it now is because the frame is a bit too big for me and I want to downsize.

The bike connects to your smart phone and can be tracked in real time through the app. Retail value is $3398 (I can provide the bill of sale). Since I bought it on 11/29, I've used the bike to commute to work (3 miles each way). Overall, the bike is in good condition . Despite the integrated wiring, it has been easy to find servicing for routine maintenance. It's a very solid bike, and I've had no issues with it.

Willing to ship. Willing to negotiate on price.
    thgin_redir
    Last edited by thgin_redir; 05-27-2020, 08:42 AM.

Hi All,

Van Moof recently made a major price cut on their bikes, they are down to $2000 US. Visit the Van Moof website before considering an older Van Moof, both buyers and sellers should both be aware of the new pricing. Micah Toll has a review on the new one posted at ELECTREK: https://electrek.co/2020/04/21/vanmo...-lower-prices/

Comment

Thanks Chem. I actually didn't know about the price reduction. At any rate, as I said in my original post, the price is negotiable. To be honest, whatever price I end up selling it for will be SIGNIFICANTLY lower than the price that I bought it for. Either way the buyer is getting a steal. Let me know if you're interested. All offers will at least be considered.
      thgin_redir
      Last edited by thgin_redir; 05-09-2020, 05:14 AM.

Comment

this bike has been sold.

Comment

Working...
        X