Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luna BABE-Sold

SOLD
    Since posting this ad I've had over 200 views. I'm curious to know how many of these views are from BABE owners and what you've done to deal with the known "clacking issues". Has LUNA sent you some washers to try out? Have they helped?
    Thanks

Click image for larger version  Name:	P8010001.JPG Views:	0 Size:	431.1 KB ID:	111086
    Last edited by ebikeflyer; 4 weeks ago.

What size is it?

Comment

• ebikeflyer
      ebikeflyer commented
      Editing a comment
      It only comes in one size-Medium
      Last edited by ebikeflyer; 08-04-2020, 09:17 PM.

Hi I'm interested in purchasing your bike please contact me my phone number 912-242-2578 my name is Rick

Comment

• ebikeflyer
      ebikeflyer commented
      Editing a comment
      OK. When do you want to check it out?
      I've also sent you a text

Ebikeflyer, you say that Luna sells a new Fat Babe rear wheel for $200. Is this with the Sturmey-Archer 5-speed hub? And where did you find this? I would really like to have a spare handy before digging into the hub to see if there's a fix for the clacking. I've seen a YouTube video that shows the SA assembly pulled out of the hub shell and dipped in ATF. The sticking pawls worked after that.
    Thanks

Comment

• ebikeflyer
      ebikeflyer commented
      Editing a comment
      It's listed on the Luna website under parts. Includes the SA hub. I'm also told they've made available a hub mounting plate that fits into the frame for a more positive surface to tighten the nuts.
Working...
X