Juiced RipCurrent for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juiced RipCurrent for sale

I am physically unable to ride. Will sell new RipCurrent by Juiced Bikes with less than 100 miles. 19.2 ah battery. $2,000. Pay half shipping. Make offer.
    Will take $1000, buyer pays shipping.
    Last edited by jimfullilove; 12-12-2018, 11:45 AM.

Pictures please? Anything wrong with it? 52v ?
    Last edited by Edwin; 08-27-2018, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• jimfullilove
      jimfullilove commented
      Editing a comment
      Nothing wrong with it. I just can’t ride. Sorry it took so long to reply. Please email me at jaf3@jc4u2.org. I will take some picks for you. Included in the sale are two new tires without knobs and a high rise handlebar. I have the shipping box.
      Last edited by jimfullilove; 12-02-2018, 11:27 AM.

You might want to put this on EBR forum. They have a section just for juiced bikes. You might get lucky.

Comment

Ok, I am interesting in buying this bike, is it M, L, or XL? and is it Black, Red, or Brushed Aluminum? Will you do pick up at location? The only way to do shipping is I would need to see a copy of your license and receipt of the bike (matching address of course), and I would have to verify the bike shop that you bought it from that the bike was sold to you? This is a serious inquiry, I buy ebikes are lower prices in the winter and resell them in the summer. I ship with bikeflights. I attached the last bike I bought.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bikeflights.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	79935

Bob Mutch
      519-636-6636

Comment

Working...
      X