Motobecanne Sturgis Bullet fat bike

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motobecanne Sturgis Bullet fat bike

BARE FRAME.....I bought it new, rode it for two years, and then stole all/most of the components off it for my next ride. What you get: a medium frame, no cracks and in great shape, the rear cassette and a brand new rear derailleur, a spare derailleur hanger, rear wheel spokes (but no wheel!). I had a BBSHD on it, and a 17 AH battery in the triangle. $100.00, and I'll pay $25.00 of the shipping costs! I have the heavy cardboard box my new Surly came in, and would ship in that. The only reason I did all this was because I really wanted a fat bike with a Rohloff hub, and no way could I do that with the Bullet. It rode great. Shipped from Idaho 208-716-0400 Tom

Also, I will throw in the lightly used/as new Mighty Mini chain ring, a $60.00 value in itself!

TEXT OR CALL ME @ 208-716-0400
    Last edited by CPG; 02-03-2019, 10:02 AM.

Originally posted by CPG View Post
    BARE FRAME.....I bought it new, rode it for two years, and then stole all/most of the components off it for my next ride. What you get: a medium frame, no cracks and in great shape, the rear cassette and a brand new rear derailleur, a spare derailleur hanger, rear wheel spokes (but no wheel!). I had a BBSHD on it, and a 17 AH battery in the triangle. $100.00, and I'll pay $25.00 of the shipping costs! I have the heavy cardboard box my new Surly came in, and would ship in that. The only reason I did all this was because I really wanted a fat bike with a Rohloff hub, and no way could I do that with the Bullet. It rode great. Shipped from Idaho 208-716-0400 Tom

Also, I will throw in the lightly used/as new Mighty Mini chain ring, a $60.00 value in itself!

TEXT OR CALL ME @ 208-716-0400
    Can you tell me the color CPG?

Comment

Working...
    X