Gear Up For Our Upcoming Sale on Custom Aluminum Parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gear Up For Our Upcoming Sale on Custom Aluminum Parts

Fire up your CAD software and get your designs ready now! Big Blue Saw will be having a sale on aluminum 6061 in 3/8 inch thickness (0.375 inch or 9.5 mm) starting next week! Orders placed online from Monday, May 8 through Wednesday, May 10, for waterjet cut aluminum in this thickness and material will automatically receive a quantity discount.
    Waterjet cutting services and laser cutting services with fast online ordering, great services, and cheap prices.

I have ordered parts from BBS twice, and they turned out great, arrived when they said. Somewhat pricey for one part, but price was not bad if you order 10 or so. Good for group buy, or buying a prototype to sell. This is my "go to" shop for torque arms that I have drawn. I have frequently made custom parts myself out of aluminum, but stainless steel is a nightmare to hacksaw and drill...

10/10, would use again, highly recommended.
    Last edited by spinningmagnets; 05-02-2017, 08:15 AM. Reason: speling

Comment

Thanks for the kind words yet again!

A reminder: the sale starts TODAY. You can read more about it on our website.

Keep in mind that if you order during the sale, the price for a small order comes WAY down. For example, this gearbox plate is normally $92.10 in quantity 1, but comes down to just $16.50 each during the sale, a huge savings.

Comment

Photo CC BY-ND 2.0 Mike Behnken On May 10, 1752, the world would change forever. This was during the Age of Enlightenment, when scientific knowledge was rapidly expanding.  But in the middle of the 18th century, science was still seen as a

Comment

Working...
        X