Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12 inches foldable electric bicycle --- from Taiwan - distributors wanted - 650 US$

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 inches foldable electric bicycle --- from Taiwan - distributors wanted - 650 US$

Hi guys,
    it is my first post on the forum and i would like to promote you our new 12 inches foldable e-bicycle.
    we are a manufacturer based in Taiwan with factories both in Taiwan and China.
    I will try to be fast

here are our main advantages:
    1. in a way that you can still push it when folded ( practical in metro etc...)
    2. 250w power
    3. battery inside the frame ( samsung)
    4. 12 inches weels ( 16 inches next month)
    5. 25km/h ( charging time 2.5 to 3 hours)
    6. maximum weight 120kg
    7. weight 19.45 kg
    8. distance per charge is 30 to 55 km, depending on how you use it-
      using only the motor or pedaling meanwhile
    9. price is 650US$ per piece - if distributor price is negotiable - if 10 persons decide to get it ( we can arrange a price too)- for information, a 20 ft containers can be filled with 63 pieces ( cost around 1500us$ depending on the forwarder which is equal to 24us$ per piece)
    if you have any question, do not hesitate to ask whether on this forum or directly to my email
    bronek<AT>btc.com.tw
    Last edited by bformosan; 06-14-2017, 01:14 AM.

anyone's here?

Comment

There might be a market for that bike but I think you're on the wrong forum my friend.

For $650 US I can build a full size bike that will match your range, go faster, stop faster, and perform better in the real world. I would not feel safe riding that bike on the roads where I live: we have holes in the road bigger than its tires and traffic normally runs 40-60 kph here.

For people like me that bike is too small, too slow, and probably doesn't offer the range I want at the speeds I want.

Good luck though!

Comment

Originally posted by moarpower View Post
        There might be a market for that bike but I think you're on the wrong forum my friend.

For $650 US I can build a full size bike that will match your range, go faster, stop faster, and perform better in the real world. I would not feel safe riding that bike on the roads where I live: we have holes in the road bigger than its tires and traffic normally runs 40-60 kph here.

For people like me that bike is too small, too slow, and probably doesn't offer the range I want at the speeds I want.

Good luck though!

you may be right-
        this model is the simple one - for the transit guy going from home to metro then metro to work-
        iam just feeling the water in here.
        our ebike is pretty working well in europe but for sure the USA is totally different.

our proto for faster below

Click image for larger version

Name:	26 inches.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	129.7 KB
ID:	38541

Comment

Working...
        X