Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Deal on Amego Infinite?

Hey,
    I'm in the market for a new e-bike. This is my first e-bike purchase and I don't know much about the fancy technical stuff.
    But with the help of my friends and the internet, I narrowed down my search to Amego Infinite vs. Radcity.
    They both look like great values and also offer a large size for a vertically gifted person such as myself.
    But some of my friends told me to go with Amego because of the after-sale service.

So I'm thinking about buying Amego Infinite from AmegoEV. Would like to know if there are any good deals out there for Infinite?

Originally posted by Scottt View Post
    Hey,
    I'm in the market for a new e-bike. This is my first e-bike purchase and I don't know much about the fancy technical stuff.
    But with the help of my friends and the internet, I narrowed down my search to Amego Infinite vs. Radcity.
    They both look like great values and also offer a large size for a vertically gifted person such as myself.
    But some of my friends told me to go with Amego because of the after-sale service.

So I'm thinking about buying Amego Infinite from AmegoEV. Would like to know if there are any good deals out there for Infinite?
    Join this Toronto based group (free to join) and at the store on Portland tell them you are a TERA member and they may give you a discount:
    https://www.meetup.com/Electric-Bicycles/

Comment

Working...
    X