No announcement yet.

Li-Ion Battery Pack 48V 10.5Ah 500w output, Metal Enclosure, For E-Bikes, E-Sk8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Li-Ion Battery Pack 48V 10.5Ah 500w output, Metal Enclosure, For E-Bikes, E-Sk8

75$ per battery w/ 15$ shipping (which covers up to 6 batteries; after 15$ to ship another bundle of up to 6)
    Batteries may be purchased individually as well.

Condition: Discharged and Re-Charged less than 20 times. May have some scratches on the metal case that do not affect performance.
    Weight: 6lb with metal enclosure, 5lb without
    Measurements: Lenght: 18.5” (15.5 without case) Width: 3.25” (2.7” without case) Height: 1.7” (1.5” without case)
    Casing: Metal
    Nominal Voltage: 46.8V Limited Charging Voltage: 54.6V/3A Resistance (23 ± 2 ℃): ≤ 250mΩ Charging time: 4-5 hours Cycle life: ~800 cycles Nominal Capacity: 10.5Ah Watt Hours: 491.4Wh Minimum wattage output: 500w
    Amount of cells: 39
    Cell manufacturer: Panasonic-Sanyo Cell Size: 18650
    Cell model: Panasonic-Sanyo NCR18650GA 3500mAh
    13s bms BMS: Installed (Low Voltage, Overcharge, Temperature, Current output and Short Circuit protection, with power equalization output) Use the operating temperature: Discharge: (0,-60) ℃; Charging: (0,-45) ℃; Connectors are identical to the Bionix and Stromer bikes, so it may fit them. DOES'T COME WITH A CHARGER*

All transactions via PayPal refundable if subpar quality

Comment

Do you still have any of those 48 volt batteries left I see you're from Boston I'm in Southern Maine I have a person nearby who's building his ebike and needs a battery and charger don't want to order from China right now just because it may never arrive your price seems good

Comment

Hey yes, these are still available my PayPal is runnerkc@yahoo.com make sure to include full address and quantity you are purchasing
        Last edited by eequip10; 06-02-2020, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Hey do you have any batteries left? Could you pm me

Comment

yes still available in case anybody else wondering

Comment

Hi- Still available?
              Discharge rate/BMS current limits?
              How were the batteries originally attached to whatever they were used on,, im not seeing any attachment features in the pics?
              How much for 2, shipped in USA?
              Last edited by ebikeDad; 09-13-2020, 10:05 AM. Reason: how attached question

Comment

Hi these are still available. So the cells are NCR18650GA cells, 10A continuous. For a very short period (3s) 20a is doable.

The cell packs in 13S3P configuration are able to produce 30A continuous max would be 50A as the bms cuts out after that. I purchased the batteries unattached so I am not sure about that. 2 shipped in the USA will be 180$ I accept PayPal only

Comment

I could use a couple. I do have several questions. Are these maintained in a charged state? What year were they manufactured? What is the plug type on the battery? Thanks!

Comment

Caveat emptor. There is a long thread on Endless Sphere for sale section I suggest you check out
                    Last edited by ebikeDad; 5 days ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X