Panasonic 60V 24.5Ah Battery Pack + Luna Cyclone 3000W Motor Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic 60V 24.5Ah Battery Pack + Luna Cyclone 3000W Motor Kit

I broke my leg badly and full recovery is unlikely. As a result I am liquidating my bicycles, parts, and motorcycles.

The cyclone 3000 motor is sold. The battery is still available.

I have an open box / unused Cyclone 3000 mid-drive motor with controller, throttle, crank arms, two chain rings, mounting brackets, and bottom brackets for fat bike as well as standard mountain bike size.

Full details are available here on the Luna Cycles page:
    https://lunacycle.com/cyclone-mid-dr...planetary-kit/

I also have an unused / new in the box 60V 24.5 amp hour Panasonic battery also purchased from Luna Cycles and never used. It comes with a charger, also new in the box.

https://lunacycle.com/60v-triangle-p...er-long-range/
    Last edited by DeerCreekCanyonCO; 03-21-2022, 02:57 PM.

You might talk to AZguy about this problem you have. He's very active here and seems to be missing one leg.

Comment

I wish it only seemed to be missing Click image for larger version

Name:	biggrinteeth.gif
Views:	88
Size:	347 Bytes
ID:	149235

I can understand hanging it up if it's just plain painful or not any fun. After I lost the leg riding the MTB wasn't fun at all anymore - too hard to get going from a stop and so limited in what I could do it just wasn't any fun... the day some friends let me ride their electric bikes out in the mountains changed a lot of things in my life...

Comment

Right on, right on.

I will ride again someday but in the meantime hopefully this stuff is useful to someone else!

eBikes are definitely in my future but the 3000W Cyclone is probably not.

Comment

• AZguy
          AZguy commented
          Editing a comment
          Wish I had the spare change - fun kit...
      Working...
      X