Surly Rolling Darryl 32h rim/Surly Ultra New hub wheel, 32h, used

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surly Rolling Darryl 32h rim/Surly Ultra New hub wheel, 32h, used

I have two used wheels for sale as follows: 32h Surly Rolling Darryl rims, Surly Ultra New hubs, black steel spokes and black brass nipples (14 gauge, standard 3 cross pattern) built by the staff at Bath Cycle and Ski in Bath, Maine (also known as Bikeman (Forrest Carver)). I will retrue the wheel both laterally and radially to within 0.5mm as well as check tension and dishing (they are currently centered). If you want a custom dishing, I can do that for ya.

I can also strip the parts if you just want the rim or hub.

Specs: http://surlybikes.com/parts/wheels/rolling_darryl and http://surlybikes.com/parts/wheels/hubs

It is a 135mm dropout hub. It accommodates a rotor with the standard 6 hole ISO mount.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1412.JPG Views:	1 Size:	2.17 MB ID:	33996
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1426.JPG Views:	1 Size:	328.8 KB ID:	33997
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1413.JPG Views:	1 Size:	347.0 KB ID:	33998
    Last edited by commuter ebikes; 04-27-2017, 01:31 PM.

I did not take the time to wipe off the dust, but it will pretty up real nicely.

The tire, tube and rim strip are not included.

Comment

I guess I can let these go to forum members for $99 each plus actual shipping.

Comment

I will take them both. Pm me and we will work out the details.

Comment

Calfee, I took off the tires, tubes, tire liners and rim strips. Today or tomorrow I will check the truing, tension and dish. Do you want the dishing centered? Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1432.JPG Views:	1 Size:	200.6 KB ID:	34060

Comment

• calfee20
            calfee20 commented
            Editing a comment
            No leave them centered. I don't know exactly where they are going yet.
            Last edited by calfee20; 04-28-2017, 05:19 AM.

So these rims are sold to Tom aka Calfee.

Comment

The rims came in. They are really nice. They may as well been new. Thank You..........calfee

Comment

Originally posted by calfee20 View Post
              The rims came in. They are really nice. They may as well been new. Thank You..........calfee
              I'm glad that they made it there safely. UPS can be a rough ride. Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
              X