QS V1 1000w 205 35h hub motor 8.5kV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QS V1 1000w 205 35h hub motor 8.5kV

Good up to 84v (max) with a 45amp controller. It's stamped 48v 1000w but the prototype is one year old riding @ 84v max 45a (says above) and the motor still runs perfect .
    Considerimg this is the max power of 3600watts, I will say to keep it @ 2500watts most often. It's fun hitting top speed and maxing out the power but in small doses so the motor will have a chance to live a long life
    QS V1 1000w 135mm dropout , 7sp freewheel, good up to 3600watts

$190/each Thru October 30, 2017 plus shipping from Philadelphia , Pa . Here is the ride video https://youtu.be/osb1FdDhTOg

Comment

• max_volt
      max_volt commented
      Editing a comment
      What does the 35h refer to? It has speed but what about a heavy rider in snow. Does it have sufficient torque to reliably run for x number of miles?

Here is a Mongoose Hitch Frame, custom mods , it pedals easy with no power and rolls very fast on the Maxxis Hookworm Tires .
    My # is 484-522-0695 for text if interested

Comment

I have controllers , throttles and I can also lace the QS V1 into a rim if you need it
      thank you

Comment

35h refers to the stator width.
        Heavy riders above 200lbs should use the QS V3 205 50h 5T 9kV motor .
        All Ebike parts last a very long time if they are never overheated. Using a temp sensor or feeling for heat with your hand is the only way to gaurantee never overheating before

Comment

Do you still have any QS 205 available to buy?

Comment

Working...
          X