52V 24 ah Long Range Triangle Battery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

52V 24 ah Long Range Triangle Battery

Brand new never used 52V 24 ah Long Range Triangle Battery $650 plus shipping. I thought I would be putting it on my Fat Tire ebike but I have decided I am good with the shark pack.

How long have you had the battery? Where did you buy it? What cells are in it? And how much is shipping to Florida? Zip 34974

Comment

• calfee20
      calfee20 commented
      Editing a comment
      Buy it. It is a great price and a greater battery. It is the best deal I have seen in a while. If I didn't have to many batteries I would buy out from under you. Remember if you snooze you lose.

I purchased it from Luna Cycle. https://lunacycle.com/triangle-52v-p...er-long-range/
    I will have to check the invoice. I have likely had it for 8 or 9 months. It is brand new and never been used.
    I will find out what the shipping cost is.
    Thank you

Comment

• scot
      scot commented
      Editing a comment
      I have had it one year, I went on my account information at Luna. Their shipping charge was $45. I have to check with UPS or Fed Ex locally and I have to see if there are any considerations with shipping a Battery.

• stephenbikes22
      stephenbikes22 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Scot, I am trying to ship a battery but can't figure out if I can. Were you able to ship your battery through FedEx UPS? Thanks.

Hi, do you still have this battery?

Comment

Working...
    X