48V 13.5ah Carbon Shark Battery GA Cells

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

48V 13.5ah Carbon Shark Battery GA Cells

I thought I'd put this up on the forum for the Michigan folks (I really don't want to deal with shipping a battery) before I put it on Craigslist next week. I'm leaving the country for work next month and thought I'd be taking the bike and battery with me until I found out how much it would cost. So I'm leaving the bike here and selling the battery as I don't want to have it lying around for the 1 year+ that I'll be gone.

I don't know what's a reasonable price, $250?? I bought it from Luna in June 2016 for $519.95. I have put about 1000 miles on it and probably charged it 40-50 times (probably less, but I haven't kept track so I'll guess high). It still charges to the full 54.6V and I'll throw in the 48V Luna Advanced Charger.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0118.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1,017.7 KB
ID:	73535
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0119.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	928.0 KB
ID:	73536

Price seems quite reasonable, with that charger. Good deal for someone near Lansing, as long as the capacity is still mostly there! With your light usage, I bet it is, too. I informed a friend who's building a bike now, but he's a couple hours from you, long shot.

Edit: Wait, important question: if you are keeping the bike, are you keeping the cradle, or including it with the battery?
    Last edited by JPLabs; 09-14-2018, 06:53 AM.
    Fabrication is fun! Build something today. Show someone. Let them help. Inspire and share. Spread the desire.

Comment

• theronchaplin
      theronchaplin commented
      Editing a comment
      The cradle goes with the battery, I wouldn't do that to anybody! LOL

Yeah, let me know, I'm willing to meet halfway even if it's reasonable. I just don't want to deal with the hassle and cost of shipping.

Thanks. The guy I told shared the info with a few other new builders, but none are showing strong interest. So, don't base your decision about how to sell it, upon my comment.

Good luck.
    Fabrication is fun! Build something today. Show someone. Let them help. Inspire and share. Spread the desire.

Comment

• theronchaplin
      theronchaplin commented
      Editing a comment
      No worries, I'll put it up on craigslist this week and see if I can get any takers. Thanks for getting the word out!

Still looking to sell ASAP... battery, cradle, 2 chargers... $150
    Here's my craigslist ad:
    https://lansing.craigslist.org/ele/6701010687.html

Comment

SOLD

A moderator can delete this post if you like. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X