Looking for motoped frame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for motoped frame

Hey guys, Im interested in buying the MOTOPED frame but can't find it for sale anywhere. They are out of stock on there website and I contacted them with no luck. Would anybody here know someone who is selling a frame? Really interested in one. The frame I'm taking about is in the link below.

https://motoped.com/shop/motoped-frame-kit/

They have the frame in stock at the store you listed, in fact. Just a different page: MotopedĀ® Frame Pro CrMo 2.88mm

It's not got all the accessories packaged with it, but appears to be the same frame you linked. "Pro CrMo 2.88mm:"
    Fabrication is fun! Build something today. Show someone. Let them help. Inspire and share. Spread the desire.

Comment

Originally posted by JPLabs View Post
      They have the frame in stock at the store you listed, in fact. Just a different page: MotopedĀ® Frame Pro CrMo 2.88mm

It's not got all the accessories packaged with it, but appears to be the same frame you linked. "Pro CrMo 2.88mm:"
      Yes thanks for pointing it out, but I saw it and in order to get all the parts to the frame it wouldn't be possible because it's missing some and they don't have in stock the other parts to complete the frame unfortunately, and it seems if I was to buy the parts individually it costs more as well. Really unfortunate.

Comment

Working...
      X