Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charge connector (=male plug) fm eBike Bosch battery charger 36V to Powerpack 400/500

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charge connector (=male plug) fm eBike Bosch battery charger 36V to Powerpack 400/500

I am new here.... sorry if mistaken.... --> Can anyone advise where to buy / find the outgoing male Bosch charge connector that goes into a Bosch Power Pack 400 / 500 ? ("C5" in attached image) ? I got negative answers from Bosch and its distribution channels ! I am located in Belgium. I need one to solder to an existing charger. Thanks. Fabrizio. merci1180@gmail.com

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bosch_Fiche vers batterie du chargeur.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	80749

I really don't recognize that connector but one thing I did with a non-standard connection like that was:

Assuming you still have the charger:
    1. Cut and remove the connector along with a short piece of the wire off the Bosch charger.
    2. Build an adapter using this now pig-tailed connector as one end and a more common (and easily obtained) female connector that matches your new charger
    3. If the original charger is still functional, get a matching male connector and attach to the now connector-less wire on the Bosch charger
    4. Use this adapter whenever charging the battery with either charger

This would only work if the Bosch interface between the charger and battery is not some proprietary thing that uses more than 2 connections.

Comment

Working...
    X