Boston Power Lithium Batteries LOTS OF OPTIONS USA will ship International

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boston Power Lithium Batteries LOTS OF OPTIONS USA will ship International

First of all, this is the first time I have listed anything on this forum for sale. However, I have been selling on Ebay for over 10 years and you can check my feedback there to know that you will be buying and serviced by a reputable source.

I have a new supply of Boston Power Batteries and various types of pack building options. I also have some already built battery packs. I have both the Boston Power Swing 5300 and Boston Power Swing 4400. Although there is a much larger quantity of the Swing 4400 at this time. Here are links to specs for the 4400 and 5300:
    http://liionbms.com/pdf/bostonpower/swing4400.pdf
    http://liionbms.com/pdf/bostonpower/swing5300.pdf

The first pack of special interest here could be a 8p7s 24V 35AH built with Boston Power Swing 4400 batteries. These are the second highest C rated batteries from Boston power. ALL BATTERIES I OFFER ARE NEW NEVER USED. The assembled packs are built very well, with spot welds and good assembly holders and busbars with wire connection lugs. These packs do not have a BMS. The price is $270 when purchased off this forum. This includes shipping in the U.S. International shipping will be extra. Ask and we can discuss that. I will attach JTS hobby balance connectors to these packs before they ship. See the attached pictures. I have 35 of these packs currently and when they are gone there will be no more. 8P7s Boston Power 4400 #1.jpg 8P7s Boston Power 4400 #2.jpg 8P7s Boston Power 4400 #3.jpg 8P7s Boston Power 4400 #4.jpg 8P7s Boston Power 4400 #5.jpg The next items of interest would most probably be DIY holder and holder packs for those that might already own Boston Power batteries or I can supply supply the batteries for them.

Here are some examples:

This is complete holder package for building a 6P7S (or 7P6S) battery pack with Boston Power batteries for E Bikes, Scooters or anything else that requires the kind of voltage and AH that Boston Power batteries can deliver. YOU GET:

Top and lower holders for 42 Boston Power Batteries.
    Top and bottom plastic lids for the complete battery build assembly.
    6 CUSTOM Nickel tab welding assemblies for spot welding/soldering 42 Boston Power Batteries.

The price for this holder package is $54.99 when purchased off this forum. This includes free shipping in the U.S. . Internationally shipping will be in addition so ask and I will get a quote for you.

Check the pictures for how the assembly of this package can be done and for dimensions of the final battery build.

BUILDING A PACK LIKE THIS WITH BOSTON POWER BATTERIES IS EQUIVALENT TO BUILDING A PACK WITH (84) 18650 BATTERIES. SO THIS PACKAGE IS A BETTER DEAL THAN WHAT YOU WOULD PAY FOR 18650 CELL HOLDERS ....AND IT IS SUPERIOR AND INCLUDES CUSTOM WELDING TABS!! SHIPPING FROM THE USA TOO!

BATTERIES ARE NOT INCLUDED, IF YOU NEED BATTERIES I CAN SUPPLY THEM. I can supply the (42) Boston Swing 4400 for this pack for an additional $170 if purchased off this forum. This includes Free Shipping in the U.S. International shipping would be extra. Again ask and I will get a price quote for you.

Here are the pictures of this holder with the batteries inserted for demonstration purpose:

Click image for larger version

Name:	6p72 composite for forums.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	217.8 KB
ID:	83087

I also have individual holders for building different pack configurations. They are in 2P and 3P configurations. Pricing is $12.50 for 20 of the 3P and $10 for 20 of the 2P. Again free shipping in the U.S. with International shipping extra. Batteries inserted for demonstration purposes. If you need batteries, ask and tell me the quantity you need and I will quote you the best price with shipping. Here are pictures of what these look like:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Boston Power 2P3P composite.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	163.7 KB
ID:	83088

The last pack that may be of interest here is a 4p14s 48V 17.6AH built with Boston Power Swing 4400 batteries. This is probably of interest mostly for Solar storage because of the size and dimensions however. Again, these are the second highest C rated batteries from Boston power. ALL BATTERIES I OFFER ARE NEW NEVER USED. The assembled packs are built very well, with spot welds and good assembly holders. The 4P14S packs have balance connectors (molex microclasp), thermistors for temperature and busbars with lugs for wire connectors. They do not have a BMS. The 4P14s pack is priced at $265 which includes shipping to the lower 48 U.S. Shipping International and to Hawaii, Alaska or U.S. territories will be more. Ask and we can discuss this. I only have (9) of these packs available. See the attached pictures. I have more if you need them. 4p14s Boston Power 4400 #1.jpg 4p14s Boston Power 4400 #3.jpg 4p14s Boston Power 4400 #4.jpg 4P14s Boston Power 4400 #13.jpg 4p14s Boston Power 4400 #15.jpg
    So as not to bog this forum down with a lot of listings, I am going to put links here to a couple of my listings on Ebay. Check these out to see if something is of interest. THEN CONTACT ME HERE AND NOT ON EBAY AND WE CAN ARRANGE A PURCHASE WITH A 10% DISCOUNT COMPARED TO PRICES ON EBAY.

Some of my other listings on Ebay:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/233129260037
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/233122819899

There are a lot more configurations including individual batteries. Just view "See other items" on any of those listings and you will find them.

Send me a PM on this forum regarding what you are interested in. DO NOT MESSAGE ABOUT THIS FORUM ON EBAY REGARDING THE DISCOUNTS I AM OFFERING HERE. EBAY MONITORS MESSAGING AND I COULD HAVE MY ACCOUNT CLOSED.

ALL MY PRICING INCLUDES PAYPAL WHICH IS MY PREFERRED METHOD OF PAYMENT.

AGAIN ALL OF THESE BATTERIES ARE NEW NOS. THE BOSTON POWER SWING 4400 HAS A HIGHER C RATE THAN THE BOSTON POWER SONATA 4400 AND IF YOU WANT THE BOSTON POWER SWING 5300 WITH THE HIGHEST C RATING I HAVE SOME OF THOSE TOO.
    Attached Files
Working...
X