Motobecanne Sturgis Bullet bare frame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motobecanne Sturgis Bullet bare frame

I bought it new, (from Bikes Direct I believe) and converted it with a BBSHD, and rode it for almost 2000 miles, all trail riding. Then I stole all the parts off it to build up my Surly Wednesday bare frame. I still have the heavy cardboard box the Surly came in, and would use it to ship the Bullet. I would also include the rear rack, and the rear cassette, and a brand new derailleur hangar plus the serviceable old one. All a new owner would need are tires and wheels, brakes, and a few other small items! Just kidding, it's a bare frame, with misc. thrown in. You'd need EVERYTHING. 197 mm dropouts, takes FAT tires, tapered headtube, info on the BD site I would imagine. The frame is in great shape. $100.00 and I'll pay half the UPS, what a deal!

Still for sale?

Comment

Not to you! Sorry for the slow response....but after we talked on the phone, we both realized the shipping would be too much, so.....I refunded your $ you sent earlier today via paypal;. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, but if the frame is still around when the 55 gallon drum I use to recycle my beer cans is full and due to be emptied, I can always get a couple bucks for it. Seems a shame though, I'd rather see it be a bike again.

Comment

SOLD! To the local aluminum recycler!

Comment

Working...
        X