LIKE NEW: Luna Cycle 42T Eclipse Aluminum Chainring, Black -- Best Offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LIKE NEW: Luna Cycle 42T Eclipse Aluminum Chainring, Black -- Best Offer

I have an Eclipse 42T Aluminium Chainring for BBSHD that I installed when I put my bike together. I did not use it because I felt the alignment was not best for my particular bike, so I installed a different chainring before the build was complete. I never used the bike on the road with this chainring. I did run the BBSHD with the bike on a stand but switched out this chainring before the build was complete.

So this chainring is in almost like new condition. I would gladly send pictures via direct email or text.

Since these sell for $90 Plus Tax and Shipping https://lunacycle.com/luna-eclipse-c...for-the-bbshd/ I would say this is easily worth $70 shipped.

Best to email me directly at "g725s AT Yahoo .com"
    Last edited by g725s; 1 week ago.

Originally posted by Elecbike
    Hello, I have and old Yukon trail navigator sm24 electric bike and the connectors on the battery are broken this company it looks out of bussisnes, I see that you have some connectors but you don't have diameter measurement, mine has inch and a quarter by 3/8s male side,and 1 inch and a half by 1/2 " on female side uses only two prones. How can I get something similar,. Thanks.
    You posted twice in the wrong thread. This is a "For Sale" thread where I am trying to sell a Chainring

Comment

Bump, This LIKE NEW chainring is still available for sale.

Comment

Still available? Sent a message, I think this might work for me.

Comment

• g725s
          g725s commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, sorry still available. I'll try and check back more often

Would you take 50 for it shipped to 92869?

Comment

• g725s
          g725s commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes still avaiable, Sorry I've was not checking back here. My contact info is below.

Sorry I've been away from the forum and missed these. Yes, this is still available $65 shipped since they are $90 plus tax and shipping new.
        https://lunacycle.com/luna-eclipse-c...for-the-bbshd/

Best to email me direct g725s AT yahoo .com

Also I edited my forum settings and will now get email notification for Private Messages.
        Last edited by g725s; 1 week ago.

Comment

Working...
        X