Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will this hub motor for in my rear bike?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This forum helped me so much.
    I couldn't do the same on endless sphere.
    if I forget something I can always come back to this forum. its nicely organized and it's just good.

Comment

This thread is 5 pages long and just going in circles. You have gotten good valuable answers from people who have laboriously explained why going in a certain direction may be a poor decision. Yet you still have not modified your original plans very much.

Commuter ebikes has been very patient with you. I know I would not have been able to match his patience. Your answers to my questions just shows you are acting like a spoiled child............calfee

Oh yeah you can begin the tantrum now I will not reply.

Comment

• ronbrown629
        ronbrown629 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not going to begin any tantrum. I just want to learn. Learn and apply. I have changed my plans several times.
        Why do you dislike me?
        We should sign a peace treaty.

Any kind of progress will be uploaded here and I will post YouTube videos.

Comment

Originally posted by ronbrown629 View Post
        Does anybody want to do a google video hangout session?
        it will be a lot quicker than discussing on forum
        I will do one with you. PM sent.

Comment

I just read this thread. Here is a typical 72v BMS 20S (84v fully charged)
          Lipo and Li-ion 4.2v per cell battery's
          Nominal is 20s x 3.6v = 72v and max charge is 20s x 4.2v = 84v (same thing but the difference is nominal and max charge

Comment

Here is a 60amp BMS used for charging only on a 20S 72v nominal DIY battery pack.

Comment

Here is my BMS install thread https://electricbike.com/forum/forum...ug-in-charging

Comment

Working...
              X