New section of the forum started today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New section of the forum started today

We now have a special section of the forum for the high speed hub guys.... this group is led by hub motor super star Mike Moser. (ebike1)

Members...please help us out to populate this new section of the forum... if you know any threads regarding high speed hub motors please put an alert on the thread so we can move it over here. And please please join the discussion....

Lets get this new section rolling... post pics of your bad ass hub bike.

This is awesome . Anyone into 100v + , this is a great place to start

Comment

https://youtu.be/kWWHfnuRvNA

Comment

Salivating watching this video!!! OMG what power, makes my 30 mph bike look like a snail in comparison.

Comment

Perhaps this section should be named the Electric Motorcycle Section? Maybe I'm getting old (actually there's no doubt about it!), but I have a hard time understanding why one needs to go 70 mph on a "bicycle" especially on a bike trail.

Also widespread proliferation of these anywhere other than private property would undoubtedly encourage more stringent legislation against all ebikes.

Comment

The idea is similiar to a car that can go 130mph. We all know if you drive at top speed all the time there are bad consequences. Operating anything with a motor regardless of its classification should be done according to the rules. Driving that same car in a school zone is 15mph. There are regular bicycle laws that must be obeyed as well or there is consiquences to the law breaker.
            As far as my Fast Ebike goes, I get 70 miles range per charge when I ride. I do like to have fun when I can. There's a time and place to play. Another benefit of owning a fast Ebike is that I'm only using a fraction of its performance which means it should last much longer than most other production EBikes .
            Does this make sense?

Comment

Working...
            X