No announcement yet.

speed hacks for super 73 rose ave pls.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speed hacks for super 73 rose ave pls.

Hello I am new here and have just ordered a super 73 by lithium cycles, it is a Rosa ave limited edition, I plan to mod it to go faster than the speed limiting will allow, but I know very little and want to do it right, any advice or direction would be awesome, thanks in advance, is there a chip? a physical mod that needs to happen? how can I do it i have seen a few videos and none are specific to the Lithium cycles, super 73 rose ave.

That bike is not high voltage, not even 52v. For real high speed you would need to alter every aspect of the build including using a higher voltage battery and a high voltage controller and a direct drive hub motor laced into a new wheel

Comment

Yikes sounds intense and expensive yikes

Comment

Cool looking bike. You do get what you pay for and you are paying for 20 mph. You may be able to bump speed 5-10 mph with a beefier controller. 48V batteries can get you 30 mph in the right setting. When you burn out the hub motor with the higher power, you can upgrade to a more powerful hub.

Comment

• paxtana
          paxtana commented
          Editing a comment
          Another limiting factor is the rim size. 30 mph on a 48 V battery with a 20 inch rim is fairly unrealistic regardless of the current, especially if it's also fat bike
      Working...
      X