Available hub motors 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Available hub motors 2017

Here is a list we did back in 2015 of available super hub motors....

https://www.electricbike.com/large-hot-rod-hubmotors/

please help us out come up with a new current list..... what are the best heavy hitter hub motors on the market in 2017... help us to update this story...

QS V3 205 50h is a reasonable priced motorcycle it's performance. I see Ebikers requesting the 273 40h. I'd love to see videos of it's performance. It's seems too big anc heavy for a Bicycle. Hopefully someone will provide results so we can see the difference. The only other fast motors I've seen videos of is Luke Live4physics modified motors. I hope to see everyone keeping up the good work as we move forward into MONSTER EBIKE territory . Thank you everybody participating

Comment

Here are my recommendations on the QS V3 205 50h motor winds
      6T 8kV for fat bike 26x4 tire is a whole lot torque
      5T 9kV is a mix of torque and speed good for 26", 24" bicycle tire. Also 19" and 21"moto tire
      4T 11.3kV is best for 24" bicycle and 19" moto tire
      3.5T 13.5kV is best for 20" bicycle and 18",17", 16" moto tires

Comment

Use this chart to help figure out you desired speed. You will have to figure out the #s based on the info provided. Also minus 20% for power loss and resistance of real time road test rides

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Luna View Post
          Here is a list we did back in 2015 of available super hub motors....

https://www.electricbike.com/large-hot-rod-hubmotors/

please help us out come up with a new current list..... what are the best heavy hitter hub motors on the market in 2017... help us to update this story...
          Very well written Eric

Comment

Working...
          X