bbshd programming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bbshd programming

ok need some help here. hope you can follow me. so purchased a bbshd from golden motors cause luna is out of stock. I have been using luna's but was forced to go somewhere else. so recieved the motor and it would not work with the 52v battery. but if I use a 52v battery that is drained down some it will work. so golden motor send me a down load to load in controller to set it for 52v.. got it loaded thanks to help from golden motors support and now my fully charged 52v battery works but I just don't like the program. so I notifed luna asking if I bought their black box would I beable to load there hot rod program in my bbshd? Scott said Yup! so that's what I did. well got the black box and tried to load the program. well it wouldn't load and now my motor won't work at all. it shows a er30 on the c961 screen. so I hooked it back to my laptop and loaded the program golden motors sent me and it took and works but with weak power that I didn't want. so how do I get the control to except luna's program in the black box?
Working...
X