New display Bafang BBS02?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New display Bafang BBS02?

I have a Bafang with a C965Display, Yesterday the bike fall and mount was broken.
    It is possible to get a spare mount but i was start thinking of an upgrade?
    What is the best display for that?

I've not come across display piece parts available anywhere. Consider the 500C display as a replacement - mounts near the left bar grip, has integrated buttons, and a big enough screen:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.png Views:	0 Size:	463.5 KB ID:	164648

When ordering a replacement display, verify that it's Bafang UART compatible.
    Last edited by ncmired; 09-18-2023, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ncmired View Post
      I've not come across display piece parts available anywhere. Consider the 500C display as a replacement - mounts near the left bar grip, has integrated buttons, and a big enough screen:
      Click image for larger version Name:	Capture.png Views:	0 Size:	463.5 KB ID:	164648

When ordering a replacement display, verify that it's Bafang UART compatible.
      Thanks, that one looks good
      Just need to see that it not interferer with my throttle

Comment

Originally posted by RLB_Tech View Post
        I have a Bafang with a C965Display, Yesterday the bike fall and mount was broken.
        It is possible to get a spare mount but i was start thinking of an upgrade?
        What is the best display for that?

I managed to get just the bracket for a C965 from california-ebike.com a couple of years ago: https://california-ebike.com/product...unting-bracket

I vastly prefer the C965 over the color displays - can't stand them since they always have the backlight on which I most of the time I don't want at night and they aren't anywhere near as visible during the day... I like the portrait orientation since I've got a ton-o-stuff on my bars

Comment

If you don't mind, you can choose 800S, the manufacturer is from the Chinese instrument manufacturer, he adapted to the eight-party protocol
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	157
Size:	366.1 KB
ID:	164700

Comment

860c is reliable! Color!

Comment

Working...
            X