Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBS02B Nylon Reduction Gear

Hi guys,

I am trying to fix the one way clutch in the nylon gear pictured for the BBS02. I can't find any information on the bear inside it which is labelled "Siint HFL1423" which you can see in the picture if you look closely. Does anyone know where this bearing is made or how to get it out of the nylon gear?

Cohen

Good question, would love to see one opened up. I am waiting for mine to fail so I can replace it and open it up.

Comment

I see a one way arrow on that bearing. Looks like one of these: Click image for larger version

Name:	Kit8658-2.jpg?1479205933.jpeg
Views:	19
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	23740

One Way Needle Bearing/Clutch

Something similar to this maybe?...
      https://www.amazon.com/HFL1626-Needl.../dp/B002BBOS8Q

If you search Amazon for "One Way Needle Bearing/Clutch" you will see quite a few but I did not see one with that exact numbering.
      Last edited by g725s; 12-07-2016, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CohenP12 View Post
        Hi guys,

I am trying to fix the one way clutch in the nylon gear pictured for the BBS02. I can't find any information on the bear inside it which is labelled "Siint HFL1423" which you can see in the picture if you look closely. Does anyone know where this bearing is made or how to get it out of the nylon gear?

Cohen
        I needs to be pressed out. You may be able to jury rig something with a bench vice. Pay attention and think about where you are applying force. Everything must be supported. Don't press on the nylon gear. I hate sounding like a nag but most mechanics that I worked with would always screw things up when doing press work.

Comment

Working...
        X