Avanati Inc2 BBSHD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Avanati Inc2 BBSHD

the issue i have with the motor kept coming loose. regardless of how tight i bolted her up it would come loose. this would effect how tight/ loose the chain was. and even though it is igh hub with no derailleur. chain would jump off going over bumps
    had to get a few metal hose clamps. to keep it in place. interlocking two em around the motor and frame. while doing this noticed the teeth in the triangle brace had chewed massive lines in the frame from the movement.
    i have order a stabilizer bar which i hope will keep it in place. still moving a little bit with hose clamps.

really hope luna release there product they mention at 3:30. would help every build
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7p_veENSDE&t=536s
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2173.jpg Views:	1 Size:	234.5 KB ID:	26970
    everything was going well. until the noise appeared. weird grinding noise, and vibrations coming through the frame. had a look around and found this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lVRTRFueUU

so decided to open up the drive. and found fuck all grease on the gears Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2254.jpg Views:	1 Size:	225.2 KB ID:	26973
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2255.jpg Views:	1 Size:	202.2 KB ID:	26974

loaded up as much of this stuff in there and put it back together Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2256.jpg Views:	1 Size:	203.1 KB ID:	26975

closed it back up and went for a ride. i dont have any noise anymore but still getting vibrations from drive here and there( do i need more or less power?). since ive put it back together the speedo is not working, and works intermittently. i have a weird icon on the display and the system turns itself off for no reason. im stuck and not sure what to do. suggestions / questions Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2263.jpg Views:	1 Size:	103.4 KB ID:	26976

the weird logo next to 4. error 21. but comes and goes. check display if any other errors but nothing
    the bike without speed sensor feels underpowered. and will turn it self off when stopping or under accleration
    i have swapped speed sensors with no luck. checked magnet and connections.
    have order a new controller and will find out end of week if that solvles the problem.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kammo; 01-31-2017, 06:05 PM.
Working...
X