bbshd temporary 36v install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bbshd temporary 36v install

Just got bbshd kit but no battery yet so wanted to try it using 36v battery I have, fully charged meters 40.9V
    Connected all up, except brake sensors or shift sensor.
    Display goes fine, but motor won't spin with either throttle or peddles, what am I missing?

LVC on the bbshd is 41 volts, you can use the programme cable and ,lower this to 38 volts. It will run by you will not have alot of range Tom.

Comment

Thanks, is 38 the minimum I can program or can I set something appropriate for a 36v battery until I get a 48?

Comment

Yes this is the minimum Tom, give it a try, it will run if you keep it in pas 1

Comment

OK, had to build a cable but changed lvc to 38 and rode 10k on 5. I'd be happy with the power for a while yet, if only I could get the lvc lower for more range

Comment

Yes it would be good Tom to be able to go lower. Where did you see it documented that it was lower than 38 for the LVC

Comment

https://www.electricbike.com/manuals...0w-manual.html

the manual linked from the kit I bought

Comment

• Rodney64
                Rodney64 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Tom, It looks like it is talking about 2 different models. 36 volt rated to 750 watts and 48 volts rated to 750/1000/ 1250.
                Last edited by Rodney64; 02-17-2017, 10:22 PM.

In hind sight it looks like that, at the time I read it as a range. I think Luna could be clearer about spec for the motor they are selling

Comment

• Rodney64
                Rodney64 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes we can make this more clearer
            Working...
            X