Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installing BB02 on full suspension bike

Hi guys,
    I have a question regarding mid motor correctly installed and touching the bike frame. It is, when inserted the bb tube, then the reduction box touch slightly the back arm (the one holding the rear Wheel), only when the damper is fully streched. When I seat on the bike and apply weight, then the arm gets a safe gap between parts.
    Do you think I should install a washer or spacer between the motor and the BB in order to improve that situation. I attached a pic to better understand. Does it happen to any of you?
    By the way my bike is a Canyon Nerve XC 7.
    Regards.
    Attached Files

Yes use a small spacer. It also looks like you could grind/file a 1/16th off of your frame and no one would know

Comment

Originally posted by nenemtb View Post
      Hi guys,
      I have a question regarding mid motor correctly installed and touching the bike frame. It is, when inserted the bb tube, then the reduction box touch slightly the back arm (the one holding the rear Wheel), only when the damper is fully streched. When I seat on the bike and apply weight, then the arm gets a safe gap between parts.
      Do you think I should install a washer or spacer between the motor and the BB in order to improve that situation. I attached a pic to better understand. Does it happen to any of you?
      By the way my bike is a Canyon Nerve XC 7.
      Regards.
      +1 on the spacer. I just did the exact same thing

Comment

Working...
      X