Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lance Tesla, perfect TYSM.

Comment

I have the Mini on my Sturgis Bullet, and while the chain line looks pretty funky, it is working great, 250 miles of trail riding. My "plan" is to keep it as is, until something breaks or wears out. Then I'll see how many miles I rode and how much it cost to fix what broke. It may be a problem that isn't worth messing with. I really use the ultra low gearing on the dirt bike trails and would hate to give that up. My drive motor is 1/16" or less from the chain stay, so it's either go higher geared, or keep what I have and just replace things as needed.

Meanwhile, I'm giving serious thought of going with a Rohloff on a new Paratrooper Pro Montague. I want the very low gearing I now with on the 30 t fatbike, plus I want the highway speeds I have with the 42 T Montague I now have.

Comment

Update: I cut off about 9mm of bottom bracket and got the bling ring and now my chain line is perfect! Shifting is a lot better and I don't have to worry about snapping the chain when I'm on the granny gear

Comment

UPDATE: I ordered the Lekkie bling ring and now my chain line is almost perfect! Shifting is almost as good as a normal bike and the chain is centered over the rear cassette.

Comment

Do you miss anything the mighty mini offered?

Originally posted by ebikerman View Post
            UPDATE: I ordered the Lekkie bling ring and now my chain line is almost perfect! Shifting is almost as good as a normal bike and the chain is centered over the rear cassette.

Comment

Working...
            X