BBS02 new version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBS02 new version?

Ordered a BBS02 mid drive kit to convert a bike and evaluate from greenbikekit.com

The motor was different from what i expected from product description in a positive way.
    It has an extra cable for gear sensor at motor and a 6v output for Headlight controllable from display.

Anybody that know how much power that can be taken out from that output?

Click image for larger version

Name:	bafang-8fun-bbs-kits-with-gear-sensor-function.png
Views:	2137
Size:	353.8 KB
ID:	36817

Notice it is called a BBS02B? The "B" on the end is the tipoff that you've got the "NEW, IMPROVED" version. I can't answer your question about the light output, but the link below goes to a discussion of some of the differences in the new bersion.

https://electricbike-blog.com/2016/0...-tells-no-one/

Comment

Funny, I just received a BBS02B from Luna. I ordered a gear sensor with it but it doesn't have a cable for the gear sensor coming out of the controller. (or a 6v headlight lead) Big bummer cause I didn't catch it till I already had 80% of the installation finished.

I naturally thought a Version B ordered with a gear sensor would have the gear sensor lead. In fact I thought they all did now. ????

Comment

• Rider
        Rider commented
        Editing a comment
        My BBS02-B bought late last year doesn't have those extra leads either. I did notice that a hold-down of the "+" button turns the color display background black and displays a lite headlight. I was wondering where I can plug in a headlight?

• paxtana
        paxtana commented
        Editing a comment
        Email support with your order number and we will send you a yellow Y splitter you can use for on the ebrake connection so you can plug in the gearsensor (if needed)

• skymon
        skymon commented
        Editing a comment
        That won't be needed. Sending PM

Can one of those headlight wires be added to a BBS02B that doesn't have it? Thx.
      MOVING BACK TO PEDAL...
      2020 Banshee Paradox V3 1x11 (pedal)
      2018 Soma Wolverine 3spd IGH Belt Drive (pedal)

Comment

Working...
      X