Bafang DP C14 in place of DP C07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bafang DP C14 in place of DP C07

Maybe I am posting in totally wrong forum/community, blame it on Google who keeps sending me here, I have a cracked DP C07 UART and in a hurry i ordered a DP C14 UART from ebay. I really cannot handle the whole Bafang versions/compatibility.
    My eBike is a Brinckers Bretagne M8 with Bafang MM G33 .250/ Nuvinci drive, 36 V 500 Ah version.
    I cannot find any documentation apart from the fact that the DP C07 kit comes together with the motor and cannot be ordered as a spare.
    Where can I find about some documentation about this whole display motor thing....I guess I can even still cancel the eBay order in case of issues.

Thanks,

M8

I've honestly never even heard of the DPC 07 display before. Bafang releases all sorts of products regularly. Can you take a picture of it's connector and I can tell you if the pin count and color is the same. If it is, you might be able to use the DPC-14

Comment

The ebay link is https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F113181040218

Comment

• HIGHVOLTAGE
        HIGHVOLTAGE commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmm, looks kinda like the DPC-10 and the plug is right. Should be fine.

Thanks for the help,
      I hope it works, I'll keep you posted

Comment

Received and plugged into the green connector, works perfectly out of the box. Compatibility with max drives from bafang Confirmed. Also, easy to program with special software from the manufacturer.

Comment

Working...
        X