Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBS02 - something started limiting power to 500W

Hi,
    BBS02 worked OK (with 750c display), i got around 800W will full throttle (max current limited to 18A) but suddenly i got only 500W with max throtttle even with PAS and level 9 i am limited to 500W also. Battery is OK i think because i dont get any significant voltage drop under load and capacity is still good. Also checked with programing tool that max current is still set to 18A.

Something must be limiting current and it is weird it started sudenly without any change on powedrive on bike. Do anybody have idea where can be problem? I can drive bike OK with 500W but is good sometimes have power reserve,

Thank you
    Jan
    Last edited by kecimalah; 08-21-2018, 02:36 AM.

Hi there. I have a similar problem. My bbshd is only putting out 500w max and it doesn't even feel like that much. I have tried 2 batteries, and I've checked the phase wires in the controller. Just wondering if you got yours sorted. Is my controller busted or is there a fix? Thanks.

Comment

Link to video

https://youtu.be/40kkzvz1jcU

Comment

Comment

2 possible issues:
          1. BMS is bad (probably fried mosfet, had similar issue)
          2. Controller is bad

Comment

Thanks. I've tried 2 batteries and they work fine on my son's 1kw hub. I'm thinking controller and am busy arguing with China for a replacement

Comment

Working...
            X