Help with a Sun EZ3 USX recumbent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with a Sun EZ3 USX recumbent

I have a 12+ year old Sun EZ3 USX recumbent trike [ Starting in 2009 the Sun EZ USX became the Sun EZ USX HD ]

I’m considering getting the
    Bafang BBSHD 1000W 48V Ebike Motor with 850C LCD Display 8fun Mid Drive Electric Bike Conversion Kits , with Battery 48V 17.5AH

I have looked through all the post that came up under “recumbent” only 1 had a USX but he had removed the mid steering.

According to the seller the above motor will work After I sent them some photos. =“Hello, yes, it fit.

Here is where I need your help

I'm just not sure which of the below [see photos of items] to order I have sent a emails to the seller requesting some help on where to measure {note the arrows on the bike photo} so I know which 1 to order, but have Not heard back from them.

Any special tools that I might need?

Any other helpful ideas , hints or suggestions ?

Senior citizen , but will have the help of some more experienced personal hopefully.

Thank you Rick

When I first joined the forum I asked a similar question and got a real nasty reply about being to lazy to do a search. The short answer is do a browser search "BBSHD on Sun EZ3 USX". You will get lots of hits. A few to this forum.

Comment

calfee20 "The short answer is do a browser search "BBSHD on Sun EZ3 USX""

Thanks for that idea.
      Looking at some now.

Rick

Comment

Working...
      X